Friday 7 August 2020

Connect and Collaborate to Disrupt Disruptions - my presentation during the Virtual OPS 2020/IBS

Here is the link to my presentation during the Virtual OPS 2020 organised by IBS Software. I was talking about how we can better connect and collaborate to disrupt both strategic and operational disruptions. I sincerely thank Daniel for the opportunity.

I explained what it takes to establish the missing links between strategy and operations, the process that engages people from around organisation to resolve the complex, real-life problems, and a new role of technology to make this happen.

The process revolves around Opportunity Scanning technique that combines near real time data and insights essential for validating strategies. It also helps with understanding the emerging patterns that need concerted action to prevent avoidable losses.

https://lnkd.in/dhaU-nJ




#airlines #StrategyOperations #innovation #futureofwork